Innovation Management Standard
Innovation has in recent years become a new trend concept and is something many organizations are now striving towards becoming more innovative.
NSAI (National Standard Authority of Ireland) has published a package of Innovation management standards developed by CEN – The European standard development body. These new European standards have been adopted by all CEN member bodies from the 31st of March, 2015.
Key Benefits of Standards
- Understanding the context of the organization,
- Establishing the leadership and commitment of top management,
- Planning for innovation success,
- Identifying and fostering innovation enablers/driving factors,
- Developing the innovation management process,
- Evaluating and improving the performance of the IMS,
- Understanding and using innovation management techniques.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Innovation management system that includes:
- Conducting Gap Analysis,
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Prepare all needed Policies, Manual and Procedures.
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز