Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 Standard
ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally accepted standard that outlines how to put an effective environmental management system in place.
It helps you to grow while reducing the environmental impact of this growth. An ISO 14001 management system provides the framework to allow you to meet increasingly high customer expectations of corporate responsibility as well as legal or regulatory requirements.
Key Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Enhancement of environmental performance,
- Fulfillment of legal and other compliance obligations,
- Achievement of environmental objectives,
- Better environmental management optimizing waste management and energy use,
- Improve efficiency to cut the cost of running your business,
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Environmental management system that ensures:
- The use of resulted Gap Analysis notes and observations,
- Conduct awareness training of the management system,
- Develop all needed EMS Policies, Manual and Procedures,
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal EMS Audit)
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Limiting the aspect impacts involved in the operation of relevant processes,
- Increasing ability to meet customer and other relevant interested parties requirements,
Credibility and international recognition by ISO certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز