Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 is an International standard which specifies the requirements for food safety.
ISO 22000 combines and increases the core fundamentals of ISO 9001 and HACCP to provide an effective framework for the development, implementation and continual improvement of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Key Benefits of Food Safety
- Ensuring safe food,
- Reducing foodborne diseases,
- Better quality and safer jobs in the food industry,
- Better utilization of resources,
- More efficient validation and documentation of techniques, methods and procedures,
- Increased profits,
- Increased potential for economic growth and development.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Food Safety management system that includes:
- Conducting Gap Analysis,
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Prepare all needed Policies, Manual and Procedures.
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز