Guidance on Project Management Standard
ISO 21500:2012 standard provides guidance for project management and it can be used by any type of organization, including public, private or community organizations, and for any type of project, irrespective of complexity, size or duration.
Key Benefits of Standard
- Aid in the transfer of knowledge between projects and organizations resulting in improved project delivery,
- Facilitate more efficient tendering processes particularly on large international projects through the use of consistent project management terminology,
- Enable multi-national organizations to coordinate their project management processes and systems,
- Facilitate the mobility of project management personnel and their ability to work on projects,
- Provide a framework which can be used as the basis for mapping of certification programs globally and therefore assist in their reciprocity,
- Provide a framework for project management generic principles and processes that could be built upon for the advancement of the project management profession.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented PM management system that includes:
- Conducting Gap Analysis,
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Prepare all needed Policies, Manual and Procedures.
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز