Business Continuity Management System
BCM ISO 22301:2012 Standard
ISO 22301, the international standard for business continuity management is your formal business continuity framework. It will help you to develop a business continuity plan that will keep your business running during and following a disruption. Follow it and you will minimize the impact so you can resume normal service quickly, ensuring key services and products are still delivered.
Key Benefits of the Standard
- ISO 22301 provides a framework based on international best practice based around the ‘Plan, Do’ Check, ‘Act’ concept to maximize quality and efficiency,
- Whether it’s an international disaster or localized disruption, your organization will be robust enough to be able to get up and running again quickly, or minimize disruption until normal service is resumed,
- Keep your reputation secure,
- Opens new markets and helps you win new business. Gain client confidence through the universal acceptance of ISO standards that open up global opportunities,
- Provides you with a marketing edge and, coupled with certification, can help reduce the cost of tendering,
- BCM process involves regular audits that ensure your management system is up to date,
- Demonstrate that you meet the requirements of applicable laws and regulations,
- improve financial performance and reduce business disruption insurance premiums, and secure cash flow just when it’s needed the most,
- Your BCMS framework supports rehearsed management processes that allow you to supply an agreed level of critical services and products within a specified timeframe after disruption,
- BCM provides proven management capability during times of disruption.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Business Continuity management system that includes:
- Conducting Gap Analysis,
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Perform risk assessment to identify risks and control measures,
- Prepare all needed Policies, Manual and Procedures.
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by related governmental authorities and certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز