Energy Management Standard
ISO 50001 is a standard specifies the requirements for an Energy Management System (EnMS) enabling your organization to develop and implement a policy, identify significant areas of energy consumption and target energy reductions.
As well as enhancing energy efficiency, an EnMS can cut costs and reduce Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions providing you with a competitive advantage.
Key Benefits of the Standard
- A significant improvement of the energy performance level from an initial energy baseline,
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix energy efficiency targets and objectives to meet the policy,
- Use data to better understand and make decisions concerning energy use and consumption,
- Measure the results of energy efficiency improvements,
- Review the effectiveness of the energy policy,
- Continually improve energy management,
- An ISO50001-based EnMS reduces energy costs and improves profitability.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Energy management system that includes:
- Conducting Gap Analysis,
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Prepare all needed Policies, Manual and Procedures,
- Identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption,
- Establish measure and reduce your carbon footprint,
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز