ISO / IEC 20000 Parts 2,9,10,11 and 12
Information Technology Service Management System
ISO / IEC 20000
ISO/IEC 20000 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management.
The standard ensures companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services.
Key benefits of the Standard
- Achieve international best practice standards of IT service management,
- Develop IT services that are driven by and support business objectives,
- Integrate people, processes and technology to support business goals,
- Establish controls to measure and maintain consistent levels of service,
- ISO/IEC 20000 is compatible with ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) to support continual improvement.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Information Technology Service management system that includes:
- Conducting Gap Analysis,
- Development of a project plan including all documentation requirements and timelines for completion,
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Prepare all needed ISMS Policies, Manual and Procedures including risk assessment, statement of applicability,
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by related governmental authorities and certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز