Occupational Health & Safety Management System Consultancy
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Standard
BS OHSAS 18001:2007 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It helps you put in place the policies, procedures and operational controls needed for your organization to achieve the best possible safe working conditions, aligned to internationally recognize best practice.
Key Benefits of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Enhancement of occupational health and safety performance,
- Fulfillment of legal and other compliance obligations,
- Achievement of occupational health and safety objectives,
- Better working conditions leads to Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime,
- Improve efficiency to cut the cost of running your business, by engage & motivate staff with better, safer working conditions,
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Occupational Health & Safety management system that ensures:
- The use of resulted Gap Analysis notes & observations,
- Conduct awareness training of the management system,
- Develop all needed Occupational Health & Safety Policies, Manual and Procedures,
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal OHSMS Audit)
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Limiting the risks associated to work hazards involved in the operation of relevant processes,
- Credibility and international recognition by certification bodies.
Shortly the new ISO 45001 will be issued by ISO to replace the BS OHSAS 18001.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز