Organizations and companies do not operate in a vacuum. Their relationship to the society and environment in which they operate is a critical factor in their ability to continue to operate effectively.
It is also increasingly being used as a measure of their overall performance.
ISO 26000 provides guidance on how organizations can operate in a socially responsible way. This means acting in an ethical and transparent way that contributes to the health and welfare of society.
Key Benefits of Standard
- Optimize your internal processes and assure integration between your current management systems and your efforts within social responsibility and sustainability,
- Improve your relationship with partners, government, media, suppliers, stakeholders, customers and the community in which you operate,
- Risk management is improved as the likelihood of stakeholder conflicts, bad publicity and reputational crises is greatly reduced,
- An improved reputation will increase staff morale and the ability to attract and retain workers,
- Investors, sponsors and the financial community are also more interested in investing in ethically sound organizations.
RAI will assist you in developing a tailored documented Occupational Health & Safety management system that includes:
- Conducting Awareness Training of the system,
- Prepare all needed Policies, Manual and Procedures.
- Implementation Support,
- Check (Internal Audit),
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plans,
- Credibility and international recognition by certification bodies.
error: Content is Copyright © 2017 Ruwad Al Ibdaa Management Consultancy زز